Our Maintenance Agreement we offer to our loyal customers.
Scheduling a seasonal tune-up with us is worth the investment.
Regular maintenance of your HVAC system produces numerous benefits:
– Improves system performance
– Reduces utility bills through more energy-efficient operation
– Prolongs system life
– Identifies potential problems, preventing expensive repairs
– Keeps most manufacturers’ warranties valid
Heating and Cooling Maintenance Checklist
Our service provider goes through a 16-point checklist during an AC maintenance tune-up. It includes such tasks as these:
• Check carbon monoxide emission
• Check gas valve, lines and connections for leak
• Check burners and heat exchangers
• Inspect visible ductwork and flue pipe for leaks
• Check unit for peak efficiency (adjust if necessary)
• Inspect indoor blower wheel and motor and record amp draw
• Inspect crankcase heater
• Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
• Inspect ignition system and assembly
• Check and calibrate thermostat
In addition our annual maintenance agreement provides you with:
– No Charge Clean and Check on your air conditioning system twice (2) a year
– Up to 20% off any future parts purchased from Energy Star (Condensers or air handlers excluded).
– 24/7 No Charge emergency trip fee and diagnosis
Contact us today to hear how our AC maintenance programs can save you money!
Whether you need emergency service or just need regular system maintenance, we are confident your experience with us will be one that makes you want to recommend us to all your friends, family and neighbors.”
AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR COMPANY
CAPE CORAL - PINE ISLAND - FORT MYERS - NORTH FORT MYERS - PUNTA GORDA - LEE COUNTY FLORIDA
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE, RESPONSE TIME IS WITHIN 2 HOURS!